One little Pike

Went out for some Pike fishing in Toronto on Tuesday. I only got 1 small guy but saw 3 fish that were at least 35-40 inches sitting right on the bottom not moving and inch. I had time to put 3 or 4 lures in front of these fish and they wouldn't even move... I even bumped my soft swimabait off of the nose of one! He didn't even move after a tap in the face by a lure, what the hell!!! I'm going to try again tomorrow but who knows. Saw a bunch of people fishing who also weren't having much luck, forgot to ask who's on OFC, Had a little chat with the Fishing Fury guys but forgot to introduce myself and ask for some of those sexy spinners :wallbash:

May4Pike.jpg

-Ben

nice fish Ben.

Here you go for those that "are in the know" so others don't know... :sarcasm:

LOL I knew someone would mention that! I actually took the time to blur it then thought to myself, why do I care if someone sees where I caught a dink pike!? Don't worry I'll blur the 40 incher :whistling:

-Ben

I know that spot even with the blur!

Good to meet you the other day, Tuesday was a really tough day. I managed just one pike too. Wednesday was a great day though - I'll get a report together soon!