Tackle WareHouse

it must have been the taxes that they were collecting at the door ! Like I said, it was always delivered to my grandparents... and they would just tell me they had to pay X amount of dollars at the door.

20 hours eh ????? thats some fast service !

Like I said, it was always delivered to my grandparents... and they would just tell me they had to pay X amount of dollars at the door.

GST - Grandparent Services Tax

Do the math, I'll bet they're really hosing you!!! LOL

Can't trust them seniors! ;)

Well, time to mount the new reel on a 6'9" Avid and set fire to the 400 Corsair.

Can't wait for Lakair to try this thing out!

Slowpoke... you will love the Calcutta. I had a Corsair once and it was the worst reel I ever bought. I put it on my chopping block and hit it with my splitting maul. Man that felt good to put that piece of crap to rest.

The Corsair landed the muskie in my avatar and I'll probably keep it for spare trolling reel. My biggest problem with it was the thumb bar. I'd inadvertently hit it while palming and reeling and I think I damaged the engagement mechanism. Every once in a while it would half disengage while casting. It's probably my fault.

Hm, I didn't have to pay brokerage, but I was hit with a small fee at the door when the UPS guy came. It came up each time at around the tax prices, but I can't remember for sure.

I ordered from TW from time to time. If the products you ordered are manufactured outside US, duty will be collected on them. If the products you ordered are manufactured in US, no duty is applicable thanks to North American Free Trade Agreement.

I ordered from TW from time to time. If the products you ordered are manufactured outside US, duty will be collected on them. If the products you ordered are manufactured in US, no duty is applicable thanks to North American Free Trade Agreement.

I believe fishing gear is duty free regardless of its origin. The Calcutta is made in Japan.