nipissing area

pikeguy

So i was just wondering how many members are from around the nippising area???

As i have notice in the reply's that members are knowledgeable of the surrounding area..

Not just the main popular spots. But Laving and Verner. Can not remember who it was but the talked about Rice bay and Duck creek

Arbour creek.

Just curious let me know please

I've lived in North Bay for 13 out of the last 15 years. Fished all the lakes around here but Nipissing is just sooo convenient. Frustrating but convenient. I have a trailer in Sturgeon Falls so I now fish the west end, and french river areas. Easy trips out to the Sturgeon river, Cache Bay, Iron Island, Goose Islands, and Sandy Island.

I would like to do an area meet and greet some time. Would be nice to get a few local board members together.

Pick a weekend and let's see who can come.

:canadian:

Randy,

I'll be at Glenrock for 5 straight weeks from July 28-Sept 6th. Maybe by then we'll have enough water to have my boat in my slip. Any of thise weekends are good for me.

We'll I'll be there from the 14th-16th but I'm not a yokel! If the fishing is amazing I'll probably make a few more tips up to my buddies cottage! I can't wait for bass to open up in Parry Sound!!!

So i was just wondering how many members are from around the nippising area???

As i have notice in the reply's that members are knowledgeable of the surrounding area..

Not just the main popular spots. But Laving and Verner. Can not remember who it was but the talked about Rice bay and Duck creek

Arbour creek.

Just curious let me know please

My fathers property backs onto Duck Creek. I love fishing this area I just wish I could get up more often to do so.

My fathers property backs onto Duck Creek. I love fishing this area I just wish I could get up more often to do so.

If you are coming up this summer let me know maybe we can meet up and do some fishing

Pick a weekend and let's see who can come.

:canadian:

i agree pick a weekend and i will see if i can make it most of my weekends are free,I live in sudbury with a 10 month strike and not much work around hear

so till i get back to full time work im pretty much free any time