whats a square back sports pal worth in good shape

although it's not a square stern my sportspal came with a factory side-mount motor bracket . same deal foam seats with oars ,not paddles 'cause of the width .13 ft'r for $300. on a drive by sale.

Edited by waterwolf

Well fella's Bill passed and I think I'm going to hold onto it for now if I decide to sell again I will ONLY post it on OFC classified to give you guys a chance at it hopefully I will have some crappy swingin over the side of it soon thanks for the interest and I'm very sorry to have changed my mind but she's a sweet ride.

i missed a 12'fter on kijiji ;ast week was 60 OBO yes 60 i was secong in line and of course #1 took it

dang

Funny you say that, I was told by the seller that I was second in line for it :whistling: lol. The people that sold it said that someone in town that lived close by to them ended up coming by to check it out to buy it. If only it were closer I would have picked it up asap...arghh

Funny you say that, I was told by the seller that I was second in line for it :whistling: lol. The people that sold it said that someone in town that lived close by to them ended up coming by to check it out to buy it. If only it were closer I would have picked it up asap...arghh

Sorry dude add yourself to my friends list in my profile and I will try to remember to PM you if I decide to sell it

if you're looking for a used boat/canoe there's plenty on kijiji and craigslist that go for cheap, just need to check regularly to get a steal of a deal...last fall I picked up a 13'6" cadorette for 250, fished out of it all fall and then sold it in jan for 400....if you're willing to drive a bit there's lots in the kawartha/muskoka area

Trust me, I've been on kijiji and craigslist like a hawk. All the good deals that pop up are always at least an hours drive away, and I can't sacrifice missing school to go pick up a canoe. By the time I am able to pick it up, the boat is usually sold. Sucks donut... :wallbash: