Eco Tourism..My friends business

Muskieman

My friends, Husband and Wife decided to start an eco-tourism business in the Highway 805 Area north of River Valley On, they offer custom packages.

From Angling to Hunting to hiking and Mountain Biking access a TON of lakes

Rivers and Creeks.... Hunting in the fall and whatever you may wanna do in the wilds of N/Ontario. :clapping:

Prices are very reasonable and here's the BIG + .. you get to fish at all MY favorite spots.. :mellow:

The reason I posted this ... is that there many recent posts about Camping Fishing and such... This is a GREAT alternative to "Cottaging It"..

I wish my friends all the luck in the world... and am hoping that they get some OFC support!!! :clapping:

Now Her and Her Husband will probably be joining OFC and become GREAT Members.... They are very well educated in the outdoors and can be of great help on the board.

Thanks Guys!!

http://northernadventure.ca/

Randy

:canadian:

Guest gbfisher

X2

Does anyone have an opinion on this? comments? :dunno:

Here's mine! :good:

Randy

:canadian:

Its probably cause yer advertizing in the main forum. Something that has been looked badly upon when you have not paid in advanced for just about... well ever. :dunno:

If you asked to do it first. No harm no foul... :sarcasm:

I'll tell you my opinion Randy but you probably won't like it. Ecotourism, if you look up what the meaning is, does not at all fit in with hunting or the use of ATVs. So I'm staying away from this till I know what your friends are actually doing. This is just what I thought when I first saw the thread.

MY first thought was that if Randy is posting it, it's gotta be good. Then I saw the website, and I think it's awesome...definitely a broader appeal than JUST angler/hunters....but certainly a good option for folks who like the canoe-trip style fishing. I'll give it the old good.gif

hey Randy, I kinda thought the same thing as Roy. I dont really understand the 'eco' side of the business other than getting out in the environment. Anyway......good luck to your friends, they are doing the sort of thing i'd love to do for a living!