TODAY'S FISHING

DMASSE

Hello

Its been awhile since I have posted a fishing report, I have been out many time in the last couple weeks, fishing rivers out east, local and a couple of north of Barrie rivers...

Todays report is a local report of Toronto, we went less than 45 minutes from my door and had this little creek all to ourselves... I personally went 6-7 rainbows with the largest just over 25 inches

Here are some of the pics for the day, all fish were released to fight again and all caught on rainbow roe..

I hope you enjoy

fishing2010014.jpg

fishing2010013.jpg

fishing2010012.jpg

fishing2010011.jpg

fishing2010009.jpg

fishing2010007.jpg

fishing2010006.jpg

this one is from Monday

fishing2010005.jpg

Hey Mike

Lu didn't do as well as I did, We only fishing from sunup to about 9:30.. Like I said I went for 6-7 and lu 00. He has a excuse, his wife is sick and he is stressed out big time..

POP BY anytime for that $$$$$$$$$$

Paul isnt going to give away rods anytime soon, very misleading but what can I say I get tons of other stuff,

lets get out

Dave

chefboi17

Yep, I was the one, Congrats Nice fish did you get it at the pool we met. The conditions of the water were perfect, too bad it was a chilly day.

We should all get out sometime.. I hope the roe worked

Dave

Hey Dave, Ya I saw Loodi the other day and told me about his wife...that really sucks,..hoopefully she gets better soon. I am only heading out weekends for the most part, so if you have a satrurday or sunday off, let me know. Maybe tommorrow....We hit your backyard river today for a couple hours,..and the bite was slow but we managed a couple good sized ones,..will post in a bit. if you are off work Sunday, let me know.