Fishing for Tyler **Thanks**

Ron

I/we had a great time at the Fishing for Tyler. The food was great, hats off to the cooking gooroos Kelvin, JR and Big Cliff. If anyone is interested in a smoker, you have got to talk to JR. That did a fantastic job keeping everything piping hot. Maureen, another gang buster day, I'm glad you put the effort to organize such an event. Public awareness for Autism and especially raising money for one particular child that has fallen through the cracks is enough of an incentive all on itself. My hats off to you.

It was nice to see the turnout to support a person in need. For everyone who took the time and effort, I thank you. This is not only for the volunteers who helped set up and organize everything, this also goes to the fine fisher people who made the effort to help support such a fine worthy cause.

My daughter was ecstatic to have won first place, when she entered her fish, the first thing she wanted to do was to go see the prize table. Stephanie was envisioning everything she could pick, not expecting to be the first to choose! When her name was called for the "Grand Prize Winner", it didn't take her long to grab up the fishing rod combo! Any more rods, and Steph will have just as many as her Dad! LOL The other highlight for her was to see her smiling face on the A channel.

Once again, I would like to give thanks to Motv8r for setting up such a great event.

Yes Ron, I concur. I put a pic of your daughter claiming her grand prize on another thread, but unfortunately she's not looking at the camera. I saw people taking shots with her facing them, c'mon people, where are the pics?

A great day and a great cause for sure :thumbsup_anim:

Outfished by the offspring once again eh Ron :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Joey