Georgian Manor Resort - The "Phone Call"

adempsey

Somehow these guys got my information from the Spring Fishing and Boating Show held in Toronto, February of this year [i should have known better]. They called me and said "I won" blah blah.

Well, it's pretty much what you think it is. Do some research on the net and you will see.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g181754-d182829-r2602278-Georgian_Manor_Resort-Collingwood_Ontario.html

Just wanted to post something because I am sure I am not the only one.

Cheers.

careful of those ballots! You never seem to win (at least anything good) and get hounded by all kinds of people. My wife signed us up for the "Welcome Wagon" when we moved to Barrie. yipes. I had calls and e-mails for months from people wanting to sell us stuff (with a discount of course) to welcome us to the city. Thanks for nothing

ya they tried to pull the same thing on me last year after my wife filled up some ballots @ the boat and fishing show. they tried @ least 4 times and i had the same reply to each call which lasted less than a minute each: nope, we are not interested. you don't want your prize? absolutely not. why did we fill out the ballots? we had nothing better to do @ the time. goodbye.