Bait harvest licence

brifishrgy

Getting bored sitting at home so I figured if there isn't any work out there I might as well try to make a little spending $$ .. I have searched online to find some info on getting a licence and the cost involved but coming up empty. Anyone know where i can get the info? would it be the MNR or dept of fisheries?

thanks

Getting bored sitting at home so I figured if there isn't any work out there I might as well try to make a little spending $$ .. I have searched online to find some info on getting a licence and the cost involved but coming up empty. Anyone know where i can get the info? would it be the MNR or dept of fisheries?

thanks

A few years back I was interested in buying a bait and tackle business. It wasn't viable.

I did learn some important things. The cost of obtaining the retail permit was getting more expensive while the limitations on what one could sell were killing the value in that license.

Secondly, the ministry was not issuing new harvest licenses. The only way to obtain one was to buy the business and licenses of an existing harvester.

Edited by bigugli