Before we log off

misfish

Would just like to say, thank you.Thank you to all involved in keeping this the number one ,CANADIAN FISHING AND HUNTING AND FAMILY BOARD site to visit,,,,NO ,the GREATEST, board alive.

Rick,Marty,Chris ,TJ,DanC,,,,,Oh sorry bud,didnt see you,and ROY.

JOB WELL DONE.

Im off now,to make babies.Well it,s fun trying. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Misfish and all else who reply but I think we all owe ourselves a big pat on the back..Without our great membership and mod team none of this would of ever come to be and a special thanx to TJ and Monique for putting this great wheel into motion almost decade ago....

OFC Community rocks !!!!

Thanks Misfish and all else who reply but I think we all owe ourselves a big pat on the back..Without our great membership and mod team none of this would of ever come to be and a special thanx to TJ and Monique for putting this great wheel into motion almost decade ago....

OFC Community rocks !!!!

Yeah...great job guy's. Even I, the dumbest of the Dummies can appreciate all the hard work dne by the mods to keep this a great site.

OFC Community rocks !!!!

OFC ROCKS!!!!!!!!!Good job to all involved.