Diary of an Ice Newb

MJL

I had this vision of you kicking back in a lawn chair with the sausages popping on the bbq while you sipped koolaid and pulled on a big ole stogey. Or is that Victor I'm thinking of? :P

JF

good times good times, can't wait till it warms up and i can get that bbq going again :D

good times good times, can't wait till it warms up and i can get that bbq going again :D

Vic, when the temps warm up, there's also no chance of getting your tongue stuck to the reel...again...

:whistling::P

Victor...maybe if I can find some low-salt sausages I might be able to enjoy some of your BBQ cooking this season... :lol: ...sure smelled good !

Pboro_03_Sep09_002a.jpg

Mike...terrific report !!!

Edited by Beans

Just came across this post, after a busy weekend. What a great read. Along with yourself, BillM and a few others, I also discovered ice fishing this year. What a great way to get out fishing while waiting for steelhead to kick in again.

Only got out on Simcoe once, but, will definitely be hitting it more times next ice season...lakers are a blast in the winter!

Thanks for an entertaining few minutes, Mike!!!