Simcoe March 9 Whities

icefisherman

Well,

today was possibly my last ice trip of the season and one of the hardest yet...Rob me and my son Jordan started early from Sibbalds PP but took us 30 min to find place to cross the ugly crack...marked lots of fish early but tough bite....got one lost another at the hole and couple more bellow, Rob got one....and then it died,.....bunch of very good fishermen went home empty handed today....very very tough....huge difference with last Sunday...oh well it is fishing

Good thing was I avoided been skunked all ice season and all summer season last year.... Overall very good ice season for me with lots of white fish been caught....and not a single laker....hope to find them from the boat in May....

Hope for better this summer season..........let the Boating begin

Jordan got wet foot from stepping in the hole, good thing the truck was there so I've dried him up....at the end he was still happy camper and asking when are we going again ha ha ha, in fact he didn't want to leave today

Thanks Rob for the good company again and the last minute trip...

Might try on Monday for season close but not sure at this point....

Shore access was OK at the park and at the Salvation Army ....even Willow Beach looked OK when we passed by....

Here is the shot from the day:

IMG00152.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman