todays laker report

pike slayer

so i went fishin today on bone and ohhh my goodness it was sloowww!!the worst ive ever seen on this lake. we really had to work hard for fish and they werent to large. biggest of the day was only 17" we were getting them jigging silver williams wablers just plain no bait. im messing with photobucket hopefully the pics work. experimenting here so bare with me if they dont want to work. we brought home a little snack/dinner for myself!

jiggingbone.jpg

gavinbonelakefromfb.jpg

littlebonelakerfb.jpg

bonelakersfb.jpg

Thanks for sharing... Looks like a good day to me ! ... and btw ... maybe woulda been a little faster WITH a little meat on the hook (did you try)... either way great job ! Me... I like the pink flesh of specks over lakers any day (but that may be because I really have to work extra hard to get to specks from where I live)

haha your on your own slowpoke! jk

ya its some great scenery, only way into the lake is snowmobile or 4wheeler.

thanks sandbag, i plan on selling it this spring and upgrading.

and bait affects the action of the lure. the other 2 guys we were with (one being eazy) was using meat on the hooks and they only got one. ive never seen a fish caught on this lake with a still line cause for one reason theres no live bait. i dont even bother putting out a still line, just drill a bunch of holes and move hole to hole. i find small inland lake lakers taste better then specks but thats just me. i also love eating pike haha!