Rapala Minnow Rap

tightline

Just wanted you guys to know I was at Epps this weekend and they have maybe 8-10 of the balsam purple spotted?? minnow rap like you guys were searching for there all in the 9-15 foot range I believe...anyone close looking for this lure there right under the till and there was plenty of them.

Guest gbfisher

well seeing how you feel about that....None for sale.!!!!! :lol: ...

As far as a crap cure goes. :rolleyes: Meegs left a large bag of eggs by mistake in his house. Since the spring. :huh:

He freaked out when he found it. :o

He daringly took a wiff.. :o ....can you say fresh?..... B) Like it came out of the fish an hour ago. I'd say not to bad for eggs that have been in a warm house for months. ;)

One tablespoon for a whole large zip lock worth of roe. Thats it. If you over do it you can use them for singles hahahahahaha

and YES...Ill take it off your hands....lol

Edited by gbfisher

well seeing how you feel about that....None for sale.!!!!! :lol: ...

As far as a crap cure goes. :rolleyes: Meegs left a large bag of eggs by mistake in his house. Since the spring. :huh:

He freaked out when he found it. :o

He daringly took a wiff.. :o ....can you say fresh?..... B) Like it came out of the fish an hour ago. I'd say not to bad for eggs that have been in a warm house for months. ;)

One tablespoon for a whole large zip lock worth of roe. Thats it. If you over do it you can use them for singles hahahahahaha

and YES...Ill take it off your hands....lol

Lure nazi! :angry:

(It's potent stuff all right, no denying that.)

I didnt buy any raps. They're all there for your taking.

I figured as much. :)

Just had a flashback of sorts those lures are in the bargain bin I bekieve and are only 7 bucks a pop...just to add some fuel to the fire...LOL

Oh great now there's going to be a mad rush on Epps. You know you could've pm'd me. :D

Solopaddler - If you want to pm the picture & details you posted before I might be able to help out. It wouldn't be out of my way at all to go to Epps in the morning to see if they have exactly what you want. Couple of options exist to get them to you from there...

Michael

Solopaddler - If you want to pm the picture & details you posted before I might be able to help out. It wouldn't be out of my way at all to go to Epps in the morning to see if they have exactly what you want. Couple of options exist to get them to you from there...

Michael

Thanks for the offer Michael. Don't want you to go out of your way, but if you do get the chance I'm

primarily looking for #11's in the Purpledescent colour, but any #11's would do! :)

(You will be my new best friend if you come through. :lol: )

Cheers

Well...

It's about 9km from here to the City Centre (or what Orillia has to pass for one). The Mall (where I'm going anyhow) is in the north end and Epps is a few minutes north of there. Might take me a whole whopping 10 minutes out of my way AND give me a chance to wander around a tackle shop...WHAT a HARDSHIP! I'm sure it's gonna be a challenging task but...what the heck.

Assuming they're 7.00 like Tightlines said - how many ya want? Better yet - how much ya wanna spend would be a better question?

And who do ya know that can pick them up on the weekend in the Innisfil Beach Road & 400 area (very large well known market there).

Michael

(You will be my new best friend if you come through. :lol: )

Cheers

HA!!! Nevermind the keen eye that found them in the bin on sale and reported for ya...I feel used...dirty almost...Lmao

:lol:

Well...

It's about 9km from here to the City Centre (or what Orillia has to pass for one). The Mall (where I'm going anyhow) is in the north end and Epps is a few minutes north of there. Might take me a whole whopping 10 minutes out of my way AND give me a chance to wander around a tackle shop...WHAT a HARDSHIP! I'm sure it's gonna be a challenging task but...what the heck.

Assuming they're 7.00 like Tightlines said - how many ya want? Better yet - how much ya wanna spend would be a better question?

And who do ya know that can pick them up on the weekend in the Innisfil Beach Road & 400 area (very large well known market there).

Michael

Sounds good Michael, thank you!

I'll take all the #11's just to make it easy. :)

BillM should be able to grab them.

Check your pm's