How to put a condom on.....

mossyoak_ontario

now that i got your attention, a friends joke led me to some thinkin and i learned a new way to tie realistic feeling and looking grub bodies and bubble gum worms from using colored latex condoms. yes, it works real well and looks amazing finished, Ive spent the last few days cutting slippery, lubed comdoms into strips, and whippin up some wicked looking flies, cant wait to try these guys out. Of course i wasnt the first person to think of using condoms as a skin wrap on a fly, but it took a dirty joke for me to realize its potential..

check out this link, just thought id share.

http://www.condomdepot.com/learn/detail.cfm/cid/243

now that i got your attention, a friends joke led me to some thinkin and i learned a new way to tie realistic feeling and looking grub bodies and bubble gum worms from using colored latex condoms. yes, it works real well and looks amazing finished, Ive spent the last few days cutting slippery, lubed comdoms into strips, and whippin up some wicked looking flies, cant wait to try these guys out. Of course i wasnt the first person to think of using condoms as a skin wrap on a fly, but it took a dirty joke for me to realize its potential..

check out this link, just thought id share.

http://www.condomdepot.com/learn/detail.cfm/cid/243

First time I heard of it I thought it was a joke lol. But it actually worked quite well for tying scud flies. The bubble worm sounds like a good idea, I might try tying up a couple. I wonder if fish like tropical flavoring?? :huh:

hey--- if you take a used condom and cut stips on the end of it

it would look like a squid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but please dont tell us who gets to put the tube jig hook into it.........

:huh:

LOL---just figured i would get my 3 cents worth in before everyone else...LOL

hey--- if you take a used condom and cut stips on the end of it

it would look like a squid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but please dont tell us who gets to put the tube jig hook into it.........

:huh:

LOL---just figured i would get my 3 cents worth in before everyone else...LOL

Okay. The day anybody I'm fishing with offers to share their used condoms with me, I'm outa the boat. :blink:

JF