Strikemaster Auger Recoil Issues

cityfisher

Hi all,

Bought a Magnum Strikemaster auger from BPS around Xmas Time.. Noticed right away that the recoil cord had issues. It has been getting more and more annoying over the last month so i gave them a call today. Spoke to Mike and hes gonna send me a new recoil kit that will repair this problem.

If anyone has the same problem give them a shout and they will take care of you!!

boy, sounds like tough times for strikemaster, i guess thats what you get for building junk in china!

CHINA no idea where ya heard that but better check your sources, the new SOLO power head is made in Germany. Issue with recoil has been known for awhile now the initial coating on the spring would stick when very cold and be slow to rewind. Some have broken but thats due to people not taking up the slack on the starter coil.

Edited by Darrell

CHINA no idea where ya heard that but better check your sources, the new SOLO power head is made in Germany. Issue with recoil has been known for awhile now the initial coating on the spring would stick when very cold and be slow to rewind. Some have broken but thats due to people not taking up the slack on the starter coil.

Darrell: Are you sure the powerhead is actually made in Germany, not just engineered there and hatched in China, I heard otherwise, just curious.