Fishmasters tourney today

vinnimon

Well I went today and had a good time, But at the same time Im a little peed off at myself for not going to the fishing show and esp the G2G.Anyway I meet up with a few ofners there,esp one that I recognized by the touk he wore(thank you sir for the help),you know who you are.Well anyway my luck went south,a few nibbles at around 11 am and then nothing,nothing at all.Apperantly 1 pickerel and 2 crappy and 1 little measly smelt was caught.Most were dissapointed but at the same time enjoyed themselves as I did.Some sort of funny pictures to come when I figure this paste,post thing out.BTW thanks Steve,you did a great job with your tourney.Very customer friendly for sure.

i was there today with my girlfriend and my buddy. tough day fishing forsure! had the camera down, only seen 2 perch all day, many smelt. then we tried the marina, seen some bluegills, crappie, perch and largies. no takers though.

walked away with a handful of lures steve tossed out, and got 3rd big walleye [rize for the fish i couldnt catch!! lol. i managed to win the draw for the prize, so i got my moneys worth for the day! lol