Berkely

canadadude

How are you putting the line on. Never have had a problem with any micro ice including this year. I use only 3 and 6lb however and only fill my spools 3/4 full. All my ice reels are symetre 750's and tica 500ss. Most line flying off the spool is caused more from over filling or put on incorectly.

the only bad experience i ever had with a berkley product i didnt even own it, i tried to see how the rod tip was in terms of sensitivity (the rod was a cherry wood) so i flicked the tip and it snapped off. I looked around put the rod down in the display thing and left. other than that i like their mono and the gulp.

Edited by bassmaster4

I love the micro ice line......bought three new spools this year, 2 of the chrystal stuff and one regular....works great for me....

But as for gulp....hmmmmmm......in my experience it does not out fish live bait, and as for their leaky container....not only does my gear stink to high heaven....it leaked in a tackle bag i had in the back of my truck....now the truck smells like....i wont say....its a family site!

Then to try and charge you 15 bucks more to store it is just taking the P$#s !!!!

Still have a lightning rod, that was purchased almost 27 years ago...Trilene XT is still the best mono in my books...yeah it sucks that you had trouble with the container, but, tell that to Berkley, because it sounds like that is who this post is addressed to. If it bothers you that much...don't buy it...nothing hurts companies more than losing business, but, tell them why...maybe they will do something to fix it. Good luck!