Deep Freeze Wooden Project

Leecher

Looks like an ice scraper for your car, and yes, paint it pink.

Does it have a name?

Deep Wooden Project by Leechman.

LOL yeah it certainly can be used that way :lol:

As for a name..... haven't decided yet but how's about Little PINKY :lol:

And so the Woody was born.

JF

It sure did John :lol:

By Rattling, do you mean vibrating?

Are you making this for fishing or for your wife?

Batteries not included Chanco :lol:

I'm not answering the second question :P

Hey Jacques, after seein' that I think I'll stick to trout for a while.....BUT....whitespinnerbait is really hardstruck to try and get his 2nd Muskie so I bet he'd LOVE to get his hands on that thingy and play with it for a while

Very funny Steve <_<:lol: I'll just keep it for me then :P

Geeeez, I'm afraid to even say "looks good."

I'll go with nicely done.

Don't be afraid Chris.... the guys have a funny sense of humour and it's cracking me up :lol: :lol:

Thanks man!!!

Leech, have you tried them out? I made some body baits years ago, spent days on them to find out they just laid on there side when retrieved. I did my trials in my neighbors pool. He told me I had a real problem with my addiction of fishing, casting in his pool. Some people just don't under stand. Or maybe he was worried about his liner.

Good work Leech on the first one ,but I don't want to comment on the last one, my wife seen me looking at your thread and said you guys are sick. :blahblah1: I still don't know what she was talking about.

Thanks Fish Farmer!!! Haven't tried it yet, except for the sink test and yes before I had the front of it round, would lay on it's side. Now I'm thinking, after adding three sets of the biggest treble hooks on it, will sit properly on the soft surface...... If I'm wrong, well it's going to be added to the trophy wall as an exhibition :lol:

One wrong cast with that one and someone's gonna be singing .... Moooooon River. :lol:

(But seriously, I'm anxious to see the finishing product).

It's coming Rich :lol: Just be patient will ya :whistling::lol:

The Dangler :o

LOL Noted splashhopper!!!

10'' is below average!

:w00t:

Paint it green and call it "The Jolly Green Giant"! :lol:

LOL Glen..... I like LITLLE PINKY :jerry:

Just a thought, I would think the wooden diving lips are adding floatation exactly where you don't want it, on the bottom. Maybe hunt up some clear lexan or acrylic material and cut out your lip on a jig saw and epoxy it into a fine saw cut, could help with the attitude in the water.

Just a thought, I would think the wooden diving lips are adding floatation exactly where you don't want it, on the bottom. Maybe hunt up some clear lexan or acrylic material and cut out your lip on a jig saw and epoxy it into a fine saw cut, could help with the attitude in the water.

Good point Dave :thumbsup_anim: I had a similar problem with the first one I made last year, the Little Woody. What I ended up doing is drill a hole into the under side of the front part and inserting a cone shape lead, sealing it with epoxy...... it helped stabilize the lure after casting it...... might just have to do the same with this one.

That's definitely something you should consider Jacques.

Once the lure is constructed with a plastic type lip you can fine tune it by trimming as needed.

Also if it ever breaks off it can be replaced with a little effort.

That's definitely something you should consider Jacques.

Once the lure is constructed with a plastic type lip you can fine tune it by trimming as needed.

Also if it ever breaks off it can be replaced with a little effort.

Thanks Chris :thumbsup_anim: It make sense and will certainly consider it for sure :)

Hey Jacques

Glad I did'nt volunteer to paint this project cause----accordin to legend-----Ya'd hafta paint it black :whistling:

Yeah Terry, I know :lol: Wait til you see the paint job B) I'm half way through it :)

Edited by Leechman