What is fair (NF)

BITEME

If you want to risk killing someone or seriously injuring their brain, then yes -- aim for the back of the head where the brain stem is most exposed. :blink: :blink: :blink:

The message is follow through. If you're trying to punch a guy in the nose you stop the punch when your fist hits the nose. If you "aim for the back of the head", you don't stop at the nose.

The message is follow through. If you're trying to punch a guy in the nose you stop the punch when your fist hits the nose. If you "aim for the back of the head", you don't stop at the nose.

ahh....i totally get that. Sorry. And yes - great advice.

Thought you meant to hit in the back of the head (where if you catch the spot btwn the neck and skull the right way you can kill or permanently debilitate someone).

My father taught unarmed combat in the army. Showed me a couple submission moves (which I've forgotten) Best advice he gave me was NEVER hit your opponent in the face with your fist-----If you break your hand and the guy is still standing you're in deeper crap then when you started.

One good move if you're quick enough is to scrape your shoe down their shin----hurts like hell if you've ever done. Follow up with a toe stomp to finish it off.

Only got into one "serious" fight when I was younger----never really a fighter as such but the guy I tangled with certainly came away with an attitude adjustment.

Hi All,

I have competed in Thai Boxing for 12 years yet have never or will never get into a street fight. Back a few years ago if two guys had a fight they fought and then that was it. These days if you fight you not only risk serious damage with a lucky shot you also risk arrest and there is less tolerance from law enforcement these days. Also the one on one days are done. I've seen too often where a guys friends jump in and it's 10 on one using bottles or head stomps or anything they can, also have heard way too many horror stories where one person comes back with a gun or a knife.

It's not worth it guys. Walk away

Depends on various things.

I would fight back, and even go to the extent to make sure he gets a beat down that he will remember for the rest of his life ( to make sure no future problems arise ). That is if I know the person.

I've learned my lesson not to fightback against people you don't know, I just leave it be. Plus who cares what some random thinks of your anyways, whether you're a wussy or can tear him into two.

I personally don't instiagte, not any more at least.

Alcohol, a.k.a liquid courage, has a big influence on the above two statements.

Know your enemy :)

Hi All,

I have competed in Thai Boxing for 12 years yet have never or will never get into a street fight.

That’s the right idea.

I've been teaching martial arts for 10 years now. I've never been in a street fight. In 99.99% of the time you can talk and walk.. No need to punish someone.

As far as fighting dirty. Give er.. If someone if attacking you with intent to cause harm, there’s no such thing as dirty. You’re just protecting your self.