st mary's river bays

redneck666

They are catching whitefish in leighs bay.

I wouldn't think Haviland is ready yet but I really don't know...it has been pretty cold and no snow so maybe.

wormdangler should know

thanks for the help! do you happen to know how thick the ice is out on leigh's bay right now? and i already asked wormdangler, he says he hasnt heard anything about it. he did tell me that he only managed to get one perch today! lol

Edited by bigredneck

I started fishing leighs bay almost 3 weeks ago.

I was there last on the 23rd or 24th and there was 6 inches of good ice

Fishing wasnt awesome but we caught fish every time

Im sure there is a bunch of people there everyday now

Oh and haviland has shacks but......be careful

I'll be chasing trout in lake superiour park this weekend...

TDunn

Edited by TDunn

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
Luck man, thats the best type of icefishing there is, miss it a ton. Put em back up there and tell no one where you went!

good luck. i'll be back up in the park this weekend partaking in the years first 5 km hike. i'm kind of scared actually. the 2.5 km hike last weekend just about kicked my arse. should be able to get some nice big brookie photos though ...

Good luck on the weekend boys...I'm gonna be up the Ranger Lake way, have 5 lakes we are gonna hit this weekend.. including one that we believe no one has fished in a few years for some brookies, I will let ya know how we make out!

Edited by ssmfishingguy

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
Good luck on the weekend boys...I'm gonna be up the Ranger Lake way, have 5 lakes we are gonna hit this weekend.. including one that we believe no one has fished in a few years for some brookies, I will let ya know how we make out!

try not to get so far into the wobblies that you never make it out! LOL!

good luck len! we expect pictures!

You got a camp on Ranger SSMFishguy? Our family has one on the last subdivision before top park...

My really good friend has a camp up there pretty much right at KM 54, you turn down the road with the pink panther or you can go in from Collins Road. Technically you can call it the 2nd subdivision of the 3 that are there.

My really good friend has a camp up there pretty much right at KM 54, you turn down the road with the pink panther or you can go in from Collins Road. Technically you can call it the 2nd subdivision of the 3 that are there.

Awesome, whos that? We're the Archibalds by the way :)

Awesome, whos that? We're the Archibalds by the way :)

I go to the Farrell's camp, my buddy Nate is related to them (its his aunts camp) but we use it all the time all year long. Archibald's sounds familiar sure I have seen the sign on the subdivision road.

Which Farrell are you thinking?? i think you are in the other subdivision.. cause the two people beside him are not Archibald's. Are you guys down by where the pig roast happens every August.

There must be two Farrels on the lake :lol: . We are definitely the next road over