No float fishing for me now

vinnimon

Someone is telling me something from above.Floating is done for the year.I went to shake a friends hand to wish him and his family a happy new year.The stuborn goat slammed the door from his f150 on my hand.I guess I need to put ice on it.I laughted and told him no worries and cheers and hardwater i will go.That should numb the pain.

Someone is telling me something from above.Floating is done for the year.I went to shake a friends hand to wish him and his family a happy new year.The stuborn goat slammed the door from his f150 on my hand.I guess I need to put ice on it.I laughted and told him no worries and cheers and hardwater i will go.That should numb the pain.

Rum is a much better anesthetic...

... I know aboot this kinda stuff!!!

The stubborn goat slammed the door from his f150 on my hand.I guess I need to put ice on it.I laughed and told him no worries and cheers and hardwater i will go.That should numb the pain.

It wouldn't have hurt as much if it were a Chevy. Damn Fords... :rolleyes:

... btw, I thought float fishin' was a gurley-guy sport?

I heard that real Canadians punch holes through 3' of ice with a hand auger while wearing a t-shirt and drinking copious amounts of Molsons and taking a big whiz down each hole to show the fish who's boss...

...or maybe that's what real Ukrainians do?... what the heck!... Ukrainians...Canadians... they're both the same!!! ;)

They both eat too many cabbage rolls and pierogies!!! :P

... btw, I thought float fishin' was a gurley-guy sport?

I heard that real Canadians punch holes through 3' of ice with a hand auger while wearing a t-shirt and drinking copious amounts of Molsons and taking a big whiz down each hole to show the fish who's boss...

Not whizzing down the hole, crap, with enough pints you can piss through 3 inches.