Gulp/Dave Mercer

muskymatt

Saw the Jp/Dave wfn show this morning and Dave was educating on the effectiveness of Gulp and the new storage tray. And while I have started to use gulp and have about a half dozen different types myself during the show it occured to me that there is a lot of plastic garbage generated. Mine is all packed away for the year so I was wondering if the containers are recycleable or if Gulp has concerns over the amount of containers generated.

Maybe gulp could have a bulk filling station instead of all the conatiners, so you take your container in and fill it up....seems like a lot of waste to me

And no .....I am not a tree hugger :rolleyes::whistling:

Roy

I know we all have lots of trash...point made ...there is too much. With all the fishing companies hopefully some will have conservation and recycling in mind. I think discarding plastic has reached the excessive point. I throw out all the rest as well and don't agree with that either.

Hmmm.....grocery store bulk refilling...not a bad concept

I'mHooked.....Gulp has nothing to do with Dave other that he uses, advertises and promotes them. Which is good for him and gulp...both quality imo.