I gotta ask

grt1

Ok I been on this board for a while now and I see all these posts with quotes from other responders in the replies.

My question is :: How do I do this to include it in my replies??

please don't make it full of technical info, just a simple way to do it

thanks

do you mean like this

Richard

Ok I been on this board for a while now and I see all these posts with quotes from other responders in the replies.

thanks

If you look in the bottom right of the box in the post which you want to quote you will see a quote'' box.

By clicking on this you will go to a new reply box. In the box you will see the entire post from the box you clicked the quote" box.

The quote will be inside symbols similar to [ quote ] and [ /quote ]. Type your new comments outside of these symbols. If you wish to quote only part of the original post delete the parts not required. Just ensure you do not put words in the mouth of someone you are quoting or deleting parts as to misrepresent what was actually said.

Edited by Woodsman

thanks

If all else fails just start pushing buttons and see what happens :lol:

# 1 on picture: If you click the QUOTE button on the post a plus sign will show, meaning you can add multiple quotes from different posts by just clicking the quote button. After you chose the ones you want go to the bottom an click the add reply button, you should see the quotes. # 2: Click the reply button in the post and just that quote will show up in you post, no need to click the reply button on the bottom. Hope this helps.

Untitled_1.jpg

If you look in the bottom right of the box in the post which you want to quote you will see a quote'' box.

By clicking on this you will go to a new reply box. In the box you will see the entire post from the box you clicked the quote" box.

The quote will be inside symbols similar to [ quote ] and [ /quote ]. Type your new comments outside of these symbols. If you wish to quote only part of the original post delete the parts you don't like. You can even put words in the mouth of someone you are quoting or deleting parts as to misrepresent what was actually said.

Its really cool once you figure it out.

When you pick multi quote, then you go to next post you want to quote with it and hit multi quote again...then down to reply, all quotes will be there for you to adjust :rolleyes::D:o