Dec OFN eMagazine! - READ IT NOW! (LOL)

TJQ

biggerlogo.jpg

Volume 9 - Issue 12 - Issue #108

Happy Holidays!!

Welcome to the December 2009 issue of the Ontario Fishing Network E-Magazine.

Great articles this month by some of fishings top writers and pro's! We are happy to have a NEW fishing Cartoon by Phil Harrison and Maureen Shelleau, called "Off the Dock" This will be a monthly feature and is sponsored by Olive the Lake. Visit the links below to read this months info packed issue:

Click here to see this months great issue!

Contents:

Tips to Ice More Perch - Part Two

By Tim Allard

If you're looking to improve your ice game when it comes to winter perch there are plenty of ways to do it. Below are five areas every anglers should strive to refine to be a better jumbo hunter.

Pete's Top Ten Tips to Catch More Muskies

By Pete Maina

Pete Maina wants more anglers to savor the thrill of catching the toothy critters at the top of the food chain. "I know from experience just how tough it can be to catch muskies".

Pulling the trigger on shy biters.

By JP DeRose

One thing I can guarantee is that on any given day that someone gets skunked in their favorite spot his or her bait WAS eaten by a fish and they didn't even realize it!

Learn to Use those LURES!!

by Pete Maina

A BIG secret - that doesnt involve a "secret" lure; rather, increasing significantly, the capability of your favorite lures to become secret weapons as compared to other folks lures of the exact same kind.

Video's from Dave Mercers Facts of Fishing and WFN

Dave gets caught by the Papparazi!

Spring Fishing & Boat Show

Feb. 12th to 15th, 2010

The SPRING FISHING & BOAT SHOW is back for 2010 with more intense seminars, an incredible line up of celebrity speakers, and its very own fashion show. If you liked last years show, you are going to love The 2010 Spring Fishing & Boat Show!

Off the Dock

by Phil Harrison and Maureen Shelleau

A great NEW fishing Cartoon. In this installment, Roy snags alluring profits with eCommerce!

Get North!

Stressed? need a vacation? Visit Get North to find your Northern Ontario get-away!

Fishing Lodge Classifieds

Come fish your heart out at one of these many Lodges, Camps and Resorts.

Click here to see this months great issue!

Please pass this along to your fishing friends, they can SUBSCRIBE HERE!

T.J. Quesnel

Webmaster

Ontario Fishing Network

www.ontariofishing.net

www.ofncommunity.com

WOW! I don't know what to say. I'd like to thank my family. Without their help and encouragement I could never have become this successful. Phil and Maureen, you did great!

TJ, another stellar magazine. Always super articles by some really knowledgeable people. We must have how many thousands of subscribers now?

Thanks TJ on behalf of Maureen and I for allowing us in your newsletter. And thank you to those who like the Toon!

Sometimes when you are thinking of a character certains folks pop in your brain and they are simply a perfect fit!

Edited by Harrison