Where can i buy RIVER WOOD XL rabbit jigs

Bondar

I'm looking for riverwood XL rabbit jigs but the only place i can find them is centerpin angling is there another place around that sells them ?

they are canadian made i figured they would be more popular around here

thanks for any input

Not sure if they have XL sized Riverwood bunny jigs in stock but you can try calling

- Tightlines

- Angling Specialties (Scarborough store has Riverwood jigs in stock)

Not overly familiar with the tackle shops in your neighbourhood.

How deep do you guys run the jigs? I'm getting into them more often. I try to keep them down near bottom, but heard of a good minnow immitation jig might only need to run a few feet under water when over deep pools.

Hook them up on bottom once, then hopefully pull it free, and adjust the float a foot or so??????

Thank you everyone for requesting i make them or have them made by someone else , but if i did that they wouldnt be what this whole post was about

i'm not looking to make them sure I could , sure i could have someone else make them

if that is what i wanted to do i would have never made this post

and i thanks you for the pms and responses

Thank you everyone for requesting i make them or have them made by someone else , but if i did that they wouldnt be what this whole post was about

i'm not looking to make them sure I could , sure i could have someone else make them

if that is what i wanted to do i would have never made this post

and i thanks you for the pms and responses

B)

people are just suggesting, I'm sure, to save you time and money.

But.. I know that tightlines in Pickering has them, as well as Gagnon's in Oshawa. It would surprise me if Angling Specialties didn't have them (and that's a little less of a drive for you). Not sure if there is a way to get a comment from Bill himself (who created those jigs in the first place), as he changed his monicker a long time ago. Hopefully he pm's you.

Personally, I like his balsa floats (I wish he made them a bit bigger for Niagara & other large water, though) a lot more than his jigs. I haven't fished with a riverwood jig in a long, long time and I've not missed them. My own "supplier" makes absolutely deadly jigs, that I hugely prefer, and some of them are to my own specs. Again, this is just food for thought. ;)

p.-