Matt G leaf fan story

Michael_Brown

Little Matty G's Dad

Matty G was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman, etc. Matty G was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. 'My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar. The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring, and took little Matty G aside to ask him, 'Is that really true about your father?''No,' said Matty G, 'He plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.'

leaffan.jpg

Hey Ron:

What are we doing on Jan. 1, 2010? Any plans yet?

Set aside Feb. 13 for a day fishing with the family. I have the place for you. I'll explain later.

I know Matt likes to stalk our posts secrectly while he is at work, so this thread should surprise him. Of course if he wants to go with us on Jan. 1, 2010 he is buying the coffee as payment for another free guiding trip. Funny thing is in all those photos he takes credit for in the publications, he places his name on the photo but not the real angler who lead him to the fish. :P

Have a great holiday and good fishing!

Mike

Edited by Michael Brown