What'd you catch, that wasn't a fish ??

lew

About 10 years ago I was river fishing with my parents and a few other people. Someone (I forget who) snagged a large travel bag. When it was hauled in we discovered a drivers license and a ton of crayfish within. We ended up turning it in to the local OPP station.

When i was about 14 or 15, i caught an eel out of the hamilton harbour, i think it was about 2 or 3 feet long, i cut that line.

also about 16 or maybe 17 years old fishing off a pier in lake erie ,my rod bent down like i had caught something huge,but it had no fight,pulled in about 10lbs of zebra muscle all clamped onto each other

Now Colin what were you doin with an Estwing out in the middle of the lake? Were you building a hut or trying to "hammer the fish"!! :rolleyes: Couldn't resist!

Rob C

LOL......it was back when i only had a hand auger and i was having good luck at a few holes I drilled during the week. So, i brought it out to break the iced over holes so I wouldn't have to drill more. Man I'm lazy!!! hahaha So I guess in an indirect kinda way, I did "hammer" the fish!!!! :)