Clam Ice Armor suits

Cosmos

I have been considering buying one for two years now. In that time I've run into 3 or 4 guys wearing them (the regular Ice Armor, not the Extreme) and I always ask them how they like it. Every guy has raved about the thing and I haven't heard one negative comment. It's made by icefisherman for icefisherman. I've been waiting for my old suit to fall apart enough to justify getting a new one but when it does I'm getting the regular Ice Armor suit for sure.

It seems to me $249 is as good a price as I have seen. I'm hestitant to order one online though because I'd like to try on both the large and extra large before I decide.

I have been considering buying one for two years now. In that time I've run into 3 or 4 guys wearing them (the regular Ice Armor, not the Extreme) and I always ask them how they like it. Every guy has raved about the thing and I haven't heard one negative comment. It's made by icefisherman for icefisherman. I've been waiting for my old suit to fall apart enough to justify getting a new one but when it does I'm getting the regular Ice Armor suit for sure.

It seems to me $249 is as good a price as I have seen. I'm hestitant to order one online though because I'd like to try on both the large and extra large before I decide.

I believe you can stop by at BPS and try Xtreme Ice armor suit. It shouldn't be a differrence in sizes.

Check this out:

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=69489.0

I haven't checked because I'm not in the market for one but Walmart might have them at a fair price.

That's funny. But I doubt it's true. The suit in question is a quality item...since it isn't crap they almost certainly don't stock it.

Fair price? Interesting choice of words. "Fair for whom?" one might ask.

Now THAT's funny.

I have both suits. I have had the Ice Armor suit(regular one) for about 4 years now and the only difference in them is that the Extreme one has more insulation and a little bit extra material in certain places. The regular Blue suit will do you just fine. However the Ice armor extreme gloves are the bomb. Best gloves I have ever owned. Give Blake a call @ Fishingworld in Hamilton. I think they are the cheapest for the suits right now. Both of them and they just got their shipment of Ice Fishing gear. Tons of Clam stuff.

Edited by smalliefisher

Hi guys,

I made my choice and got a Clam Extreme Ice Armor Suit. I love it.

It's looking solid, much better than a regular Ice Armor one, which I found good for cold weather but it wasn't looking like a good one for really hardwater season.

I found best deal in Gagnon Sport in Oshawa, it is a very nice place. They do have both this suits for best prise around GTA:

Regular - $299(Fishing World - $360),

Extreme - $399(Fishing World - $420, BPS-$460).

They had a sale going on and i got Extreme one for $400 tax included.

Edited by Cosmos

Guest skeeter99
Hi guys,

I made my choice and got a Clam Extreme Ice Armor Suit. I love it.

It's looking solid, much better than a regular Ice Armor one, which I found good for cold weather but it wasn't looking like a good one for really hardwater season.

I found best deal in Gagnon Sport in Oshawa, it is a very nice place. They do have both this suits for best prise around GTA:

Regular - $299(Fishing World - $360),

Extreme - $399(Fishing World - $420, BPS-$460).

They had a sale going on and i got Extreme one for $400 tax included.

yep gagnons in oshawa best price in the golden horseshoe for these suits by a long shot worth the drive really!!!

I bought mine there the first year they came out $249 for the suit everywhere else was well over $300

the suits are more comfortable/flexible/user friendly than a floater suit, you dont sweat over heat etc. it is like wearing jeans and a t shirt out fishing they are so comfy

I have not used my floater suit for 3 years now!!!! and probably never will again