Fishing Licence

chrispyke

call the mnr and see if you get your license#.they may be able to fax you a copy.Where you purchased it last should have a copy for there records? I keep copies in my boat and tackle box.the hard copy stays with me at all times.regardless.Call the local canadian tire they will have a number to call.good luck

Your right roy,But to have a license# in hand or a copy isnt.the ministry can check it threw your drv.lic#,date of birth.In my trade 99% of the time registrastions/ownerships are copies,and legal.Due to the circumstances.Now I spoke to an officer years back about copies.He said depending on the issue and ID to verify,there should not be an issue.It may pend on the discretion of the officer.But to buy another license is fine as long the purchaser is notifying the mnr about the change.I had to do the same 8 yrs ago.And for boat reg and ins,copies are in all vehicles and the originals stay at home,regardless.Just my 2 cents worth.not to stirr a ruccus,just my 2 cents.We pay enough they should send use an extra card,same as the boating license.