Two Years at OFN

EC1

As of today, I have been on this forum for a full two years! All I have to say is WOW, this is a great place to be. Probably even now, many of you guys don't know me, but I did happen to meet a few great people on this website.

And when I look back at all of these times, there are so many things that are so super amusing:

People giving help to everyone else, its helped me put quite a few fish under my title too!

Getting bashed on by the entire forum when new members begin to ask about spots and or tips about things that others wish to be kept a secret.

The NF topics that always throw a completely different perspective to my thoughts.

Some comments on whatever anyone else has to say, and then stirring everything right up... I enjoy reading GCD's posts in particular :lol:

Cheers Everyone, to a great website...And I hope it stays strong for its years to come

Let this website be lively over the winter where I won't be fishing for quite a while B)

oh you can count on it being lively. Cold winters and no softwater fishing seems to get a few members a bit ornery every once in a while

by ornary ...do you mean that redneck down in hog swallar alabamy with the frigid temps of 15 C and veggies growin year round??? Cant member hes name ...think its ABC or sumptin lika dat... :whistling: