Superior Steel pt. II

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Lately I've been fishing the tribs a few times a week but never had more than a few hours including driving time...

Today I had a full day so my leash was lengthened for the day. I have had some successes this year but it has been a lot of smaller 1-3 lb fish.

The tribs were REALLY low and clear in most cases so we guessed a river that might still produce.

We apparently chose wisely. River level slowly rose throughout the day... Colour remained gin clear.

Missed some real good fish that I couldn't even turn in the big flows...

Here's some pics I took of our rainy successes...

Early a.m. chrome

014-3.jpg

Releasing a chromedome

015-5.jpg

Nice chubby hen

017-3.jpg

Steel in the mist..

021-3.jpg

War vet.

023-4.jpg

Rosey Cheeks McGee

024-6.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Whoa, whoa whoa! You've only been married for...what? A few months? And you're already making with the "leash" talk?!? :rolleyes:

:P

Nice report man....every time I see the reports from those Superior Tribs it makes me wanna drop everything and drive up there!!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i was on a leash long before i was married! she had me the day she said "Dear, can you move those fishing rods out of the closets and put them in the shed where they belong"...

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
Nice ones! If you think that your leash is short now, wait until kids come along!!!

I have a son. He's WHY I have the leash.

But I'm hoping that he will learn to love fishing early. :P

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i have no locations in my reports...and most of my pictures have no background...

and this has nothing to do with any parks; obatanga or otherwise. i just don't like people knowing where i fish and there's only 4 or 5 people i ever divulge location details to.