need help please

redneck666

set up an account on www.photobucket.com

real easy....

then upload your pics from your PC

after you have uploaded a pic , scroll over the picture with your mouse and a drop down box will appear.

then scroll your mouse to the BOTTOM of the drop down box where it says IMG code.... copy that....

then come back to this board.... start you topic.... insert your pic by pasting the one you just copied from the IMG code on Photobuket....

real easy to use after you try it once or twice. :thumbsup_anim:

I hope this helps

Looking forward to your report WITH pictures.

Splashhopper

Edited by splashhopper

don't know what you mean

if you don't upload them to a place like photobucket you can't get them on your post

l well you could but you would have to resize the pictures and what not

the bucket is by far the easiest way

give us the user name you used on photobucket and we will be able to see the pictures there and help...

Edited by Terry

Have you ever noticed those reports with the itty bitty little pics that you can't even hardly see folks face in... let alone the fish they're holding? Those pics were uploaded from a computer and had to be resized to fit the board requirements for uploaded pics.

Now have you noticed the nice big pics most folks put on the board?... like this:

CopyofDSC01642.jpg

That's a photobucket pic, and it's free to use photobucket!

They even have an editing feature that enable you to do the famous steelhead/salmon background blur!

DSC01489-1.jpg

Do yourself a favor and get an account!

Edited by GCD

lol.... anyone?

okay, i need somone to tell me exactly how to upload these photos onto hear without going through a whole bunch of photobucket stuff please. lol cause my report clearly didnt work.....

Uh.....eh?

Take some time and get to know your computer. Splash's directions were very good. Slow down take it one step at a time and it will work out.

Photobucket can be a little daunting at first (lots happening on the screen), get one of your kids to help you (or a neighbour's kid, or whoever knows their way around a computer).

Relax all will be well.

Jim

PS. No pressure, but this had better be a hell of a report.

Uh.....eh?

Take some time and get to know your computer. Splash's directions were very good. Slow down take it one step at a time and it will work out.

Photobucket can be a little daunting at first (lots happening on the screen), get one of your kids to help you (or a neighbour's kid, or whoever knows their way around a computer).

Relax all will be well.

Jim

PS. No pressure, but this had better be a hell of a report.

lol theres not much of a report but theres a little something for every picture, and im just a young lad my self being 16. what sucks is i do have a few photos missing though.