soo anglers

redneck666

hey,

anybody been to the locks lately with all this rain? if so how are the salmon running now?

and anyone have any idea as to when the whitefish usually return to the western pier and are they even anywhere around the locks during the late summer months? (august/september)

thanks,

JP

Dude arn't you freakin from there??!! :blink:

If you have to drive a distance to get there, then fair nough, but otherwise, wouldn't you just rather go down there and see for yourself?

d8fd09408953ae082df9aab7d1e00b4d.jpg

:P:P

hey, bus fare is a dollar and it takes darned near 15 minutes to get all the way downtown

lol well seeing as my last post got deleted on me by my computer... i would go down there myself but it turns out im too lazy and im done with salmon for the year anyway, just wanna see how their runnin, maybe people are still drifting roe? iunno, anyway what i really, really wanna know is when the whitefish return to the western pier, are there not any true whitefish anglers on this site????.... from the soo?

Dude arn't you freakin from there??!! :blink:

If you have to drive a distance to get there, then fair nough, but otherwise, wouldn't you just rather go down there and see for yourself?

d8fd09408953ae082df9aab7d1e00b4d.jpg

:P:P

I was gonna say the same thing, shouldn't you be posting pics of how hard your slamming them there?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeettttt mannnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

most anglers find these types of questions out not by asking, but by doing. the reason i know where and when to be for certain fish has nothing to do with asking people and everything to do with countless hours i've spent fishing. nobody is going to trade their hard work for your success.

put in your time.

well.... i would but i havent yet..... lol i havent really thought much about but i might just post the pics and maybe just a paragraph of writing... i dunno speaking of that, im gunna upload photos to my computer right now

Edited by bigredneck