Cheap gas at Cdn Tire

motv8tr

Hey all, City TV Breakfast television is at the Canadian Tire at Rutherford and 400, and they have a sale on gas until 9am. If you're in the area go for it, the lines move quickly it seems. Last night gas was 90.9cents, they have it on sale for 74.0cents

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

So, you gonna give us the scoop on the next one Cliff :lol:;)

Joey

LOL...if I knew where it was going to be, I couldn't tell you anyways. Thankfully I dont know the location....LOL. I think we are doing this every Monday in the month of Feb...not 100% sure though.

LOL...if I knew where it was going to be, I couldn't tell you anyways. Thankfully I dont know the location....LOL. I think we are doing this every Monday in the month of Feb...not 100% sure though.

According to Breakfast Television it is every Monday if Feb. I'm pretty sure they did it the same time last year...too bd they don't include diesel in that

Maureen

Wouldn't it be nice if they stopped fluctuating gas prices during the day so you wouldn't have to wait until the middle of the night to buy gas.

95 cents all day until late night then the price drops?!

I assume this is so that they can say their 'average' price wasn't 95 cents but 80 cents over the day.

Whatever

Tony