Lets see what you Bought

PatrickGG

Well I had a great day at the show . Picked up a new under water camera and some new musky lurers . AND also got a LOWRANCE 332 C fish finder and GPS. THIS was for a friend. THE price was right and no TAX . ALso looking at a new boat. AT this point it is just looking . ONLY time will tell if it really happens. .THE PRICE ON THE CAMERA WAS A GOOD DEAL ( $ 174 .00 ) CHECK IT OUT ON THERE WEB SITE.

( www.greentimberoutdoors.com )

Edited by mrpike

Bly and I were there from about 11am til about 3pm today. Here's a list of what we came home with....

- OFAH Family Membership (mocked up magazine cover of us holiding a walleye)

- 11.5 foot noodle rod (at 40% off)

- 2 Baseball hats from Fishing World

- A few glass lures from MacKinnon Tackle Inc..makers of the Muskoka Glass Ghost

- 2 pairs of polarized sunglasses

- some soft bait from "Tightlines"

Not too bad....we figure we spent about 160 bucks at the show.

Manged to hold myself to the 3 for 10 type bins for the most part but picked up some new pliers and a glove at leBarons and a few spoons and spinner baits. Oh and some buzz baits and some gulp. Oh and a spare set of glasses. Oh and some crappie baits and line and .. ah hell, I'm a sucker for shows like this, I was just happy to keep it under $200.

med_gallery_122_198_87021.jpg

Bought a 2 piece med hvy 7 ft st croix musky rod and a glow in the dark thunderstick. One thing I dlearned is that once company's actions is not the same as another. This rod was stiffer and rated for heavier line and weight than a heavy action shimano rod of similar specs, very intersting. They felt very different also, the st croix was much nicer. Got 2 free hats and a key chain also

I didn't find anything I really wanted at the show but I did walk around for 2hrs getting free samples from all the different smoked meat/sausage vendors. I can still taste honey garlic venison right now and I was there Saturday