ear hookers first fish!

pike slayer

So today i took my buddy adam out fishing again, last time he put a hook right through my ear if you guys remember my post from 2weeks ago. i took him out again and well he caught his first fish ever and boy what a first! he caught a 13lb 40" pike! i think he has the fish itch now!! all the pics are the same fish and ya i got some with me with the fish ahaha

13lb_pike_.jpeg

affies_pike.jpeg

another_big_pike.jpeg

affleck_pike.jpeg

ya he kept it, i asked him if he wanted to release it or bring it home and hes like KEEP IT! dinner tonight!! it was his fish so its his choice, i gotta teach him the value of selective harvest! i filleted it for him and his family is eating to it night. we also stopped at a tackle shop in town that is doing a fish derby and we entered him in it and hes currently in first place for pike with the derby closing on the 25th, i hope he wins, he'll get a brand new rod and reel!

Edited by worm dangler

just curious ...did he weigh and measure you when he caught ya ?

the jury still out as to whether you are extremely brave or dumb for fishing with him again ...lol...

congrates on the catch ....is it normal for pike derbys to allow fish entered on the same day you enter the derby?

haha he did weigh and measure me, i think he wanted to mount me to LMAO but that just aint gonna happen!! and ya on the way out i stopped at the little tackle shop on the way out and i seen on the wall a little tourny going on, its free to enter and you just bring the fish in so thats what we did, hes in first for pike and theres 5 days left so i hope he wins, he wins a new rod and reel! haha ya i started calling him that the other day haha, hes not on OFC but that name better be reserved for him! i'll tell ya where that fish came from on msn, on here all im saying is up inbehind bruce mines.

haha he did weigh and measure me, i think he wanted to mount me to LMAO but that just aint gonna happen!! and ya on the way out i stopped at the little tackle shop on the way out and i seen on the wall a little tourny going on, its free to enter and you just bring the fish in so thats what we did, hes in first for pike and theres 5 days left so i hope he wins, he wins a new rod and reel! haha ya i started calling him that the other day haha, hes not on OFC but that name better be reserved for him! i'll tell ya where that fish came from on msn, on here all im saying is up inbehind bruce mines.

:o why am i hoping you were referring to wall mounting :lol: