Snowblower ? (NF)

taper

Do nay of you guys that own a walk behind snow blower use one of the partial enclosures that keep the blowing snow out of your face and if so do you like it, and where did you buy it. I have heard they get frosted from the blowing snow and you have trouble seeing through it.

I haven't had any bloody snow worth blowing with the snowblower this year. But, I would not buy the enclosure either.

Yes, it will frost up, and get snow covered with the wind in the right direction(you cannot predict wind direction, and where you want the snowblower to put the snow).

My advice, don't bother buying it, just take it in the face, the next time out, the wind direction may be in your favor, and you would not need the thing regardless.

Taper, if your interested I have a brand new one... (made by Craftsman) that I bought a couple years ago it is still in the box as I never used it.....tag says almost 200.00 on it... I would take 75.00 as for how they work?? I dont know I never put it together to find out...

Gerritt.

I work for a company that distributes stuff and that is one of the things we do. You can get them at Crappy Tire.....now as far as how good are they...well......they don't last more than 2-3 yrs, they are cheaply made, they get covered with snow and yes you can't see out of it, they are over priced usually, flimsy, and plainly put a waste of $....on the other hand for $75 not a bad deal to giver a try if you were thinking about it at all. I think you have already made up your mind anyway but good luck. :whistling: