Successful pike outing

johnnyb

Thanks Dawg... And those chains are brand new!! I just picked 'em up at the Wal-Mart in Wetumpka, just off #231!!

What the heck were you doing down there???... don't you know there's Rednecks down there?!!! ;) ... but if I was going to buy a chain stringer, the Wetumpka Wal-Mart would be a real good place to start looking, they invented the term "Backwards, Backwoods, Podunk Town" down there yanno! :rolleyes: ... did you happen to see any fat women in lime green spandex pants at that Wal-Mart? B)

Hey boys, nice report, awesome pics and a great reply to angrypigeon, that dude needs to be let outside to the real world once in a while. If these yappers (angrypigeon) only had all the info before they throw a barb they might realize how many people practice catch and release and that once in a while it is absolutely fine to keep a catch for a fry or the freezer. Way to go guys,looks like the day was a success. Ry

What the heck were you doing down there???... don't you know there's Rednecks down there?!!! ;) ... but if I was going to buy a chain stringer, the Wetumpka Wal-Mart would be a real good place to start looking, they invented the term "Backwards, Backwoods, Podunk Town" down there yanno! :rolleyes: ... did you happen to see any fat women in lime green spandex pants at that Wal-Mart? B)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Is there any other kind?!?! :blush: In Wetumpka, I mean :lol:

Edited by johnnyb

Thanks msp -- I think the cool weather and rain the day before (and of) helped bring them out...if you remember a couple pm's you and I exchanged a while back...that's the lake I mentioned... ;)

Keep perpetuating this report.... and I'll tell!!! J/K :D

Edited by Highdrifter