Downrigging mounts

Scott S

I just recently purchased a new boat(to me). It's 16 ft crestliner fish hawk. What's the best way to mount downrigging plates. My side gunnels are not very wide. Would it be better to have a board all the way across? If so whats the best way to mount it, and I want it removable. Any info appreciated

Thanks Scooter

Anyone that would desecrate the angelic lines of the best fishing boat that the heavens ever had a hand in designing by festooning it with mechanical abominations to the fine sport of fishing, doesn't deserve to ride in it. Try steel-heading in a ditch somewhere ("tribs" I think they call them).

Good luck!

Jim

God carries this photo in his wallet

P1000584.jpg

Edited by Radnine

Anyone that would desecrate the angelic lines of the best fishing boat that the heavens ever had a hand in designing by festooning it with mechanical abominations to the fine sport of fishing, doesn't deserve to ride in it. Try steel-heading in a ditch somewhere ("tribs" I think they call them).

Good luck!

Jim

P1000584.jpg

I'm not sure but I think you might need some help

Scooter :o

Good luck!

Jim

P1000584.jpg

PPFFFTT.......... :rolleyes: ..........its not even a TILLER :lol::lol::lol::dunno::dunno: