TGIF!

TC1OZ

stuck at work...and will be back here tomorrow...but can't turn down the chance to fish so the Jeep will be loaded and ready to go, I'll change in the washroom before I leave work, and be in Minden by 8:00 Saturday night :D On the water draggin my flashy new spoon behind the pink lady early Sunday morning :D :D

The weekend drive can be a little stressful if your in a rush but 90% of the time we take our time and it's not so bad. We get on at Davis and the 400 and I as well work from home so all in all not to bad..but with the Sun projected for this weekend, I'm assuming this weekend will be crazier than others.

I've had a great Friday at work so far.....I work down town Kingston so the sites are plentiful and beautiful.

Just had a free snow-cone from an environmentally friendly snow-cone maker on the street and a site that will be embedded in my head for a long time. ;)

As much as I'd rather be on the water or home by the pool......I love down town in the summer!

BTW - TJ....were you in Kingston yesterday? I saw someone that looked like yourself, wearing what I thought was an OFC hat. I was on the run so couldn't get a better look.

Cheers

Edited by legacey

I do not miss the dreaded Toronto cram on the weekends. We avoided it like the plague. When I lived there, I chose to have Fri-Sat. weekends when possible. Night shift ending Sat am. or wait til 4 am. Sat to drive up and commute straight to work Mon. morn.

There are some great back routes for getting around Barrie or running up to Haliburton. Just have to experiment.

Woo hooo! Only 1 hour left!

Got lots of crap to do around the house..the wife is having friends over...

Maybe a good time to sneak out and get some uninterrupted fishing in! (probably not till tomorrow :()