At 35 still getting.... (NF)

fishergirl72

Must be somethin in the air today cause I got carded for smokes today too> I'm 30. :canadian:

Well now IT has to be something in the air.LOL :lol: First it was Rick and I that got carded and now you, well maybe all three of us will take that as a compliment. I have been carded more now then when I was underage.

Edited by fishergirl72

Hey fishergirl72,

My 35th is next Saturday and I still get carded all the time! It is getting tiresome but yet still flattering. It only really gets annoying when I don't have my ID with me and get turned down!!!

FHR

I know what you mean, I get annoyed but yet I am flattered but exactly to what you said, if you don't have your ID on you, well then you are screwed. I went today to the same store and this time I didn't get carded, but I was waiting.LOL

Come to think of it, most of the people I fish with who I met on OFC look younger than 18. DSN, Victor and Greg (formerly Grilw) would be a pedaphile's dream. I've been 16 for the last 7 years at most bars and anywhere where you'd need an ID.

I had that happen 5 years ago, when I was 42!! But it is only people a lot older than you that think you are young. I happen to dress comfortably in the trendy sweat pants and new fleece shirts. They look at the clothes and don't look carefully at the face. Everyone on this board probably looks young in their survival suits. Hee hee. :)

Pam