Did My Part (Small Report)

Rich

So Ryan (The Urban Fisherman) called me earlier in the week since I'm on holidays to ask if I could help him out with some stuff for THE SHOW. And of course while we were out we would have to cast a line in. So we headed to his reservoir yesterday to get things done. I'm not sure what I'm allowed to disclose about what we did for THE SHOW so I'll skip right to the fishing aspect. We were gonna fire lines in for carp while we got the other gear ready and such but the carp were nowhere to be seen. After doing a bunch of business stuff we spent a couple hours casting for bass. Things were pretty slow on the reservoir, we only caught mainly less than 1lb bass but Ryan finally scored with a 1.5lber on the Chigger Craw before we left. I think we got about 14 bass between us, which is not bad.. just wish some of them were of decent size. Anywho, here's some pics of the fishing aspect of the day.

071420091.jpg

071420092.jpg

071420093.jpg

WGSF made several appearances, OF COURSE!

071420094.jpg

This was pretty much the average size bass

071420095.jpg

071420096.jpg

Double header!

071420097.jpg

Up until Ryan got the slightly bigger fish of the day, I had been bragging about how bad I was schooling him with my spinnerbait. lol He stuck with his plastics and finally got the big fish.

It wasn't a stellar day of fishing, heck it barely was a day of fishing but we got a lot done for THE SHOW and I was glad to help out. Ryan anytime you need help doing that again I'm there. Now I'm just waiting for my name in the credits LOL

Good times! Thanks Ryan!

Hey buddy - thanks again for lending me a hand yesterday. I never could have gotten anything done if I was alone on the boat. Just for the record, we were out testing, and working out the kinks in some new Hi Definition underwater gear. The footage turned out awesome, and I can't wait to get out on the water with it again.

It's always good times sharing a boat with you bro. Even if you do out-fish me 2.....or maybe even 3 to 1 on your beloved spinner bait.

Cheers,

Ryan

Ps. The 14 bass don't include the Rock bass. They're in a category of their own.