Sign in to follow this  
JeffBornFishin

Update and some pics

Well for most people this has not been the greatest fishing season :rolleyes: myself included.

Been out a few times in the last few weeks.

Managed two musky.

One measured 29" and the other 30".

Everyone likes fish pics so figured I would put 'em up on this dark stormy day.

HPIM2412.jpg

HPIM2421.jpg

HPIM2422.jpg

The last one demolished my spinner bait.

HPIM2424.jpg

Hit some decent perch.

HPIM2416.jpg

HPIM2395.jpg

Bass have been small so far.

Here is the biggest legal in season :lol: to date.

HPIM2419.jpg

Bluegill and WGSF are still around.

HPIM2363.jpg

HPIM2372.jpg

All fish released.

Hope to get out more often and find something bigger :P

Nice report but im pretty sure your bluegill is a pumpkin seed ( sunfish) or one of those hybrid's that ive heard about.

Edited by richyb

Nice report, but I'm not crazy about the 'ski pictures, can't stand to see them lying on a probably very hot vinyl like that, Why not wait until you catch a really nice sized ski before worrying about photo's? I have learned to put my camera on a timed delay shot so I can be in my pic with the fish- better for the fish I think. Just my 2 cents- not trying to diss you.

Great report and fish Jeff!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Glad to see you're getting into some Musky... it's only a matter of time before you get a big'un yanno!!! ;) ... I think the smaller ones are cuter than the big'uns anyway!!!! :P

Has the Addy gal been able to get out with you?

Great report and fish Jeff!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Glad to see you're getting into some Musky... it's only a matter of time before you get a big'un yanno!!! ;) ... I think the smaller ones are cuter than the big'uns anyway!!!! :P

Has the Addy gal been able to get out with you?

Thanks for the kind words Glen.

The Addy wimmins has not been out yet...her work is presently taking up 90% of her time :(

I am sure a lot of folks can relate to that.

Great report and pics Jeff :thumbsup_anim:

You certainly got into a good mix bag of them and to be able to catch that many.... is a good day out on the water in my books :whistling:

Congratulations and thanks for sharing

Leechman