SK Report

holdfast

It Rained all Saturday and when it let up around 7 PM I had the itch so I loaded up the small Boat and Headed to a small lake called TOP Lake. Known for Perch and small Pike, I was hoping for the odd Walleye. There was only one other vehicle parked on this small Lake so I was almost alone. However two Girls showed up looking for their men and since I was about to go out, I offered to pass the message. I found them at the very end of the Lake and they were quite disappointed that they were summond. They said that they got some Bites in the area so I decided to drop anchor. Soon as I lowered my leach I got my biggest pickerel of the season.

P7030047.jpg

P7030027.jpg

P7030034.jpg

P7030035.jpg

Since I haven't posted awhile Id like to say Hi to Coach and ROY

P7030044.jpg

It really got Dark fast and it started to Rain so I decided to head back in. Also my little Buddy was getting impatient

P7030036.jpg

Beautiful Calm water but unfortunately I heard the noise of chopping and Chainsaw in the Bush. Hopefully not a Cabin.

P7030039.jpg

P7030037.jpg

P7030038.jpg

I also passed this memorial on the shore close to a point. Don't know the story but my guess a drowning because it was in an Isolated spot. It could also been a makeshift camp site.

P7030046.jpg

Saturday I hooked up with JohnAB for the first time and had probably my second best ever Pickerel outing. I'm looking forward of his report on his SK Report as he has fished several places and hopefully save the best pictures for his report.

Here's one of a good eater pike. Ill wait for Johns report before posting any other Pics. Had a great time with John. Thanks lets do it again.

P7040049.jpg

Great report, pics, and a couple real nice fish there Holdie!!! :Gonefishing::canadian::thumbsup_anim:

Ya gotta love it when the fish start to bite as soon as you drop your line down!!!

Looks like Spike has turned into a great little fisherdog!

Looking forward to the rest of the report!

Thanks for the report, Rob. Nice fish. What kind of graph is that?
If your Talking about the Sonar its an old Lowrance with the little rectangles. Really archaic and hard to tell fish, log, or weeds. I really use it for depth.