Lakair teaser

kickingfrog

I'll post some photos during the week, I didn't take as many this year, maybe I figured I wouldn't need them for evidence?

TJ and his wife Monique (forgive me if I've spelled it wrong) put a lot of effort into this and I don't think they get as much thanks as they deserve. :clapping:

Had a chance to meet some of the usual suspects and some "new" members in person for the first time. I also missed some who were there last year. No, not you Dawg. :P But the others know who they are. Hope you make it back next year.

A special thanks to Spiel who made a spot in his boat for me during the derby, very generous, even if I did have to share space with your's and ChrisK's dogs. I couldn't have asked for better boat mates. The two of them didn't piddle once, too bad I can't say the same for Spiel and ChrisK. :D

Some shots from last year:

IMGP9508.jpg

IMGP9556.jpg

bly and ccmt coming into the docks

IMGP9642.jpg

That will have to due for now.

It was a pleasure to have you in the boat Rob, I just wish things had turned out a little better for you. ;) Always room for you when you need it.

Now I know you have a camera load of pictures so please feel free (hurry up) and share some more.