Got few little ones today

Marko

Went out for a bit today, haven't fished in about a week, felt more like a year honestly, just had to get out.

Dint go very far today, stay locally and managed few little ones.

Managed to land about 7 of them, lost few on hook ups, all in all a good day.

Oh yea and managed to go out for a swim....my stupidity and laziness sometimes fails to amaze me haha.

Anyways here are few pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

So i was standing on this tree stump in the water, looked fairly stable and safe to stand on. I saw a few carp swimming by around it so i had a brilliant idea to stand on it and take all my weights off and just toss a hook with some corn on it. I see one come towards me. I am thinking it cant be this easy so i cast and he hits the corn right away. Fought him for few minutes, managed to get him to the side of the stump and that's where i got "creative"

I was too lazy to go grab the net and net the fish properly, instead i was going to hold the rod in one hand, try to balance myself and pull the hook out of the fish while it was still in the water with the other hand. Next thing you know the stump rolls over and i find myself in the water waist high. Too bad because the fish started to bite again, but hey lesson learned.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics

Good stuff Marko! Looks like fun. Carp fishing and an evening dip. :lol:

Been there too many times! Trout fishing especially... been known to climb on overhanging trees to plunk a bait in a nice looking hole. Not really knowing what to do when a big fish actually hits. lol