Inland Trouties

blaque

Some may have read my "inland browns" report from a week or so ago.......where me and the nephew were seekin out little inland browns..........as that day ended, we saw some bigger fish (bigger for inland trout anyway) and couldnt get a sniff outta them. Well i went back this weekend and found them willing to not only sniff..... but literally attack, unfortunately my nephew couldnt make it this time. Just as unfortunate.........i didnt bring the camera and had to rely on what i hate most.........a cell phone camera lol..........and even MORE unfortunate........i relaized i had the camera set to black and white on the brown pic. Anyway, heres a couple marginal pics of two of the bigger "handfuls" yesterday.........

This guy picked me up 3 drifts in a row before i finally got a hookset on him lol

brown3.jpg

And this lunatic came out from under a downed tree and did his best impression of a flying fish as he jumped eye level with me

rainbow.jpg

The pics turned out great. The black & white has a nostalgic look to it. Beauty fish!

Like you, I didn't know rainbows could jump eye-level till one of them almost took my head off this spring :lol: