MY NEWEST TOY

limeyangler

Hi Yall,

got m new Minn Kota Terrova 55#, Autopilot with Universal sonar and remote control(Co-pilot) Bought the quick release mount and got the 54" shaft as suggested in a recent topic on here. The deploy button alone seems to be worth the extra bucks over the powerdrive, just push the lever in, press down and the thing just glides out of the cradle...sweet!

Only seven more sleeps till she hits te water....hmmmmmm.....now all i need is a hd Lowrance GPS combo unit so i can hook my trusty old X67c to the front and use the big GPS with me by the tiller! then i woke up from my dream....lol any ways....here's my new addition....

IMG_3519.jpg

A "Dandy Fine" piece of equipment there Simon!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I'm sure all the Wall-ices in your neck of the woods that're reading this are cringing in horror!!! ;)

i hope i do start catching soon Glen, its been tough going here for me recently.......anyway...what you doin' back on the main board...your usually in the tourny section giving 'team 15 minutes' grief...lol :D:P

Very nice.

I see you mounted yours on the kitchen surface. Not a bad location. I mounted mine on the kitchen table (also a great location).

lol!

I had to move it quick...before she thought it was her mothers day gift and tried to whisk an ommelette with it!

i hope i do start catching soon Glen, its been tough going here for me recently.......anyway...what you doin' back on the main board...your usually in the tourny section giving 'team 15 minutes' grief...lol :D:P

That's what the tourney is all about Simon!... The "Trash Talk"!!! ;) .... there aren't any prizes except "Bragging Rights"! B)

Try not to be so darned polite and join in!!! ;)

I'm just building up to it ....lol

LOL, never mind G, he's just a redbloke ;)

The Terrova is a sweet peice of equipment. I'd have one on the bow this year myself if I didn't blow the boat budget on frivolous things such as a floor!

You will love this motor.. I put an 80# Terrova on my 17' Ranger Tiller last year.. Ran bottom bouncers all may long weekend and still had 1/2 my battery juice left when we got home after 4 days of fishing!

Will move my boat 2+ mph into wind.. motor is awesome!