Update Already

fishergirl72

:thumbsup_anim: Hey there guys, Fishindevil just phoned me from BOQ this morning and he has already caught some real nice ones, in only a few hours, he caught 3 walleyes that weighed in at 8 lbs, the other was 9 lbs and the biggest weighing about 13 lbs! He also said that there are hardly any waves on the water at all, and he is really enjoying himself :) He told me that he also got pictures of the fish he caught and he will post his pics when he gets back from the trip. WAY TO GO FISHINDEVIL!!!! :thumbsup_anim: Edited by fishergirl72

well thank you fishergirl for being a good wife LOL...I wouldnt being goin i guess if it wasnt for you, three cheers for fishergirl. hip hip... is carp your hubby i thought you said fishindevil was your hubby or did he change his name on new board?

Edited by BLACKFISH88

Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil :wub: ..... :thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim: Seems all I hear is fishindevil :wub: , I dont have enough time.... :thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim: anyways i am glad to hear that Fishndevil is doing well down east ... Any reports from the rest of the guys??? I am sure someone has heard something... :thumbsup_anim:

cant wait to see the reports....

Gerritt :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Gerritt

well thank you fishergirl for being a good wife LOL...I wouldnt being goin i guess if it wasnt for you, three cheers for fishergirl. hip hip... is carp your hubby i thought you said fishindevil was your hubby or did he change his name on new board?

Hey Blackfish, no fishindevil is my hubby got things mixed up this morning as I was still half asleep when I wrote all of this this morning.LOL :D

I wonder if you are getting members mixed up....carp and fishindevil are both members on this board.....and different people!

Yes ccmt, I now realize that, I was still have asleep this morning when I was posting.LOL :thumbsup_anim:

Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil , Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil, Fishindevil :wub: ..... :thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim: Seems all I hear is fishindevil :wub: , I dont have enough time.... :thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim: anyways i am glad to hear that Fishndevil is doing well down east ... Any reports from the rest of the guys??? I am sure someone has heard something... :thumbsup_anim:

cant wait to see the reports....

Gerritt :thumbsup_anim:

LOL :D I talked to him this evening and he caught two more which made his day total to 5.

I wonder if you are getting members mixed up....carp and fishindevil are both members on this board.....and different people!

I just read the thread over again and I meant Fishindevil left early this morning not Carp.LOL. I should have put fishindevil's name in that sentence :D:thumbsup_anim: